The Buckaroos® Stainless Steel Saddle is designed to provide proper support to insulated pipe at clevis hanger locations. Precision formed from type 304 stainless steel ally rolled into a 180° arc per ASTM C585.
Features and Benefits
- Manufactured from type 304 stainless steel alloy for long term durability, cleanliness, and aesthetic appeal.
- Flared ends and corners provided maximum protection of the insulation and jacketing materials by preventing compression cutting at the edges.
- Flared ends also provide increased structural integrity.
- Available in 20 gauge thickness for virtually every application.
- Each saddle is individually marked with the insulation outer diameter for easy job site identification.
- Available as a 2-piece upper/lower unit for complete self-clamping 360° insulation protection.