Pipe Insulation Saddles
Pipe insulation saddles, also known as Insulation protection shields, minimize the threat of jacket penetration at clevis hanger locations on an insulated piping system. Material options includes: G90, Galvanized steel, Stainless Steel, and PVC.
Our most popular product is the Roundup Plus® Saddle. It’s rounded corners make it the safest pipe insulation saddle on the market to protect workers from cuts or scrapes during handling.
Additional features and benefits of the Roundup Plus® Saddle include:
- Peel & Stick Tape placed between the ribs to secure the saddle to the pipe insulation.
- Loose packaging for better handling
- Short-Rib feature centers saddle inside hanger.
- Flared outside edges protect insulation facing.
- Available in unique four gallon plastic buckets or boxes.
- O.D. size stamped right into the saddle for the popular sizes to 5.5″.
- Sort by Price