Sliding Saddle Systems
- Features a sliding saddle system with the top saddle moving with the pipe.
- Unique PTFE inner layer allows for controlled movement of the top Saddle.
- Zero Perm rated vapor barrier jacketing making it ideal for moving pipe.
- Cost much less than insulated supports with traditional roller hangers.
- Rigid phenolic foam insulation that meets 25/50 Flame Smoke ratings.
- Premium Self-Seal tape on the insulation jacketing for a secure closure system.
- Tru-Balance Quick-Inspect Sticker for fast inspection.
- Alleviates the safety concern of Saddles falling on people and objects below.
- Ideal for retrofit on existing projects facing the moving pipe problem.
Tru-Balance CoolDry Sliding Saddle Product Sheet (PDF - 130KB)
- The engineers solution to hanger support on moving pipes.
- Top saddle moves with the pipe during pipe movement at startup or beyond.
- Fast and easy to install.
- Very low material cost versus roller hangers.
- Made from heavy gauge carbon steel (18, 16, 14 and 12 gauge).
- Protects people and objects below from Saddles falling to the ground.
Buckaroos Sliding Saddle Product Sheet (PDF - 109KB)