Pipe Insulation Saddles
It's all about safety!
- Safety is #1. Round corners protect workers from cuts or scrapes during handling.
- New Peel & Stick Tape placed between the ribs to secure the Saddle to the pipe insulation.
- Round corner feature makes splitting Saddles easier.
- Short-Rib feature centers saddle inside hanger.
- Fast and easy to install due to no sharp corners.
- Flared outside edges protect insulation facing.
- Available in unique four gallon plastic buckets or boxes.
- O.D. size stamped right into the Saddle for the popular sizes to 5.5".
Roundup Plus Saddles Product Sheet (PDF - 1.17MB)
- Designed as an indoor only pipe insulation support for Clevis Hangers in food, pharmaceutical, medical and clean room building construction.
- Excellent apprearance, standard bright white color gives the piping system and impressive clean appearance.
- Will not rust or corrode like carbon steel saddles.
- A completely sealed system for steam wash downs is created when installed with Boss NSF Registered #150 Multi Seal.
- Made of high impact 60 mil. thick PVC up to 6.0 outside diameter and 80 mil. PVC thickness up to a 10.0 outside diameter.
- Multiple colors available-Colors like orange for ammonia refrigeration lines and many more.
- Buckaroos PVC Clean Saddles will withstand extreme chemical conditions
- Available in high temperature gray PVC which is good up to 225° F.
Buckaroos PVC Clean Saddles Product Sheet (PDF - 84KB)
- The engineers solution to hanger support on moving pipes.
- Top saddle moves with the pipe during pipe movement at startup or beyond.
- Fast and easy to install.
- Very low material cost versus roller hangers.
- Made from heavy gauge carbon steel (18, 16, 14 and 12 gauge).
- Protects people and objects below from Saddles falling to the ground.
Buckaroos Sliding Saddle Product Sheet (PDF - 109KB)
- Flared edges prevent cutting into the vapor barrier and increases the structural integrity of the saddle.
- O.D. size is marked on each saddle to simplify identification in the warehouse or on jobsites.
- Saddles are sold in 10-piece packs for easy handling.
- The low cost makes it economical to insulate at hanger locations
Buckaroos Flared Edge Saddle Product Sheet (PDF - 117KB)
- Ideal in food process or clean room areas to avoid rust and corrosion.
- Available in 20 Gauge.
- Each Saddle marked with Saddle O.D.
- Features flared edges on most sizes.
Buckaroos Stainless Steel Saddle Product Sheet (PDF - 61KB)
- Available in 18, 16, 14, and 12 Gauge, and up to 30" I.P.S.
- Precisely manufactured 180 Degree Saddles.
- Each Saddle marked with Insulation O.D.
Buckaroos 58 Series Saddle Product Sheet (PDF - 55KB)